South Boulder Canyon Ditch
Established: May 15 1870
Priority Number: 21
Acres under ditch: 5775 originally
Water Source: South Boulder Creek
South Boulder Canyon diverts for some irrigation. A portion of the original irrigation rights have been changed to include municipal use and are owned by the Town of Erie. Shares are diverted for Erie's direct use and for storage in Erie Reservoir.
The completed fish ladder.
Here, a fish ladder is constructed on South Boulder Creek at the South Boulder Canyon Ditch headgate.