- Freedom of Information Center
- Freedom of Information Center is a reference and research library in
the University of Missouri School of Journalism. Established in 1958,
the center now has a collection of more than 1 million articles and
documents about access to information at the state, federal and local
levels, in addition to a wide collection of online document accessible
through its webpage.
- Freedom of Information Case List
- This link contains Freedom of Information Case List informatoin by United States Department of Justice.
- Society of Professional Journalists
- This site contains resources for journalists and the public on
issues involving access to government records and activities and freedom
of information education.
- ACLU Library
- This is an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) publication. It is
a step by step guide on using the Freedom of Information Act.