This page gives you information about many resources related to Medical Records and Medical Privacy.
- Medical Information Bureau
- MIB is an association of some 600 life insurance companies that
maintains a national database on health problems or lifestyles that
could affect a person's longevity. In most states, you have a right to
request a copy of their report on you which costs $8.50.
P. O. Box 105
Here are some of the resources for handling Medical Privacy Issues.
- Privacy Rights Clearing House
- For consumer oriented information :
Privacy Rights Clearing House
1017 Kettner Avenue; #105
San Diego, California 92101
- Health Privacy Project
- A group that offers information about protecting your privacy and
tracks state privacy laws :
Health Privacy Project
University Institute for Health Care Research & Policy
Wisconson Avenue N. W.
Washington, D. C. 20007
- Center for Public Integrity
- This center provides public analyses of government accountability
and ethics related issues :