This page contains Air Travel Support information as well as Travel Advisories resources.
Air Travel Support Information :
Here are some of the points to consider when traveling through Denver International Airport :
- Current average wait times recording - 303-342-8477
- Access - all vehicles entering the airport vicinity may be searched.
- Unattended vehicles will be towed immediatley.
- Current parking space recording - 303-342-7245.
- Have at least two photo-id's with you at all times.
- Consider carrying overnight essentials in case of a delay.
- Be aware of the ticket cancellation policy for your flight.
- Be aware of other flights to your destination.
- Only ticketed passengers are allowed past airport checkpoints.
- Arrange to meet passengers in the main terminal or in the passenger
- An express lane is available for passengers with absolutely no
- Sharp or pointed objects of any kind are not permitted to be carried
- Be aware that all electronic devices will be X-rayed.
- Do not wear steel-tipped shoes or underwire brassieres.
- Information about the RTD Skyride service - 303-299-6000.
- Remove jewelry, watches, belts, coins, pens and electronic devices
before walking through the security checkpoints.
Airline Information :
For more information on your flight visit Fly Denver
- Air Traffic Control System Command Center
- For current information on air travel in the country, see Air Traffic Control
System Command Center website.
- U.S. Department of State
- The U.S. State Department has a general travel advisory site that
gives up to date assessments of the conditions Americans might encounter
in various foreign countries. Visit U.S. Department of State Select "Travel
Warnings/Consular Information Sheets."
- Federal Department of Transportation
- Also see the Federal Department of Transportation report on
related transportation issues.
- British Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- The British government has published a list of "country statements"
with their estimates of overseas safety issues.British Foreign and
Commonwealth Office Select the Bugs Graphic, or "Country