Boulder Community Network
BCN Home Page |
What's New |
Last Update: June 12, 2000.
Resources for Handling Computer Cookies
Curious about what cookies are? Are they dangerous to your on-line health?
The Cookie Central site has several very good discussions about what cookies
are, how they came to be, and what you can do to protect yourself from their
misuse. This site also offers a Cookie Blocker program that is supposed to
keep the cookies out of your system.
- Cookie Central; http://www.cookiecentral.com/
Other sources of information about cookies -
- Return to top of the BCN Y2K home page.
- Return to the BCN home page.
- Please send any comments, additions or corrections about this Y2K
center page to: y2k.
- This information has been brought to you by the Boulder Community Network
(BCN). BCN is Boulder Colorado's non-profit sector ambassador to the world of
information technology and the Internet.
- If this information is of use to you, please consider making a
tax-deductable contribution to support BCN in the future.
See the contributions
- Revised '27-Jun-2002,10:21:26'
- URL of this page:
; Version '4'.
- BCN/Y2K Center Coordinator: E. Stiltner