Boulder Community Network
BCN Home Page |
What's New |
Last Update: February 20, 1999.
The Valued Employee
January 1, 2000
Re: Vacation Pay
Dear Valued Employee:
Our records indicate that you have not used any vacation time over the
past 100 year(s). As I'm sure you are aware, employees are granted 3 weeks of
paid leave per year or pay in lieu of time off. One additional week is
granted for every 5 years of service.
Please either take 9,400 days off work or notify our office and your next
pay cheque will reflect payment of $8,277,432.22 which will include all pay
and interest for the past 1,200 months.
Automated Payroll Processing
- Return to top of the BCN Y2K home page.
- Return to the BCN home page.
- Please send any comments, additions or corrections about this Y2K
center page to: y2k.
- This information has been brought to you by the Boulder Community Network
(BCN). BCN is Boulder Colorado's non-profit sector ambassador to the world of
information technology and the Internet.
- If this information is of use to you, please consider making a
tax-deductable contribution to support BCN in the future.
See the contributions
- Revised '27-Jun-2002,10:20:22'
- URL of this page: http://bcn.boulder.co.us/y2k/y2kbhumf.htm
- Y2K Center Coordinator: E. Stiltner