Boulder Community Network
BCN Home Page |
What's New |
Last Update: February 27, 1999.
The Secretary's Good Deed -
Secretary to the Boss -
Our staff has completed the 18 months of work on time and on budget. We
have gone through every line of code in every program in every system. We
have analyzed all databases, all data files, including backups and historic
archives, and modified all data to reflect the change. We are proud to report
that we have completed the "Y-to-K" date change mission, and have now
implemented all changes to all programs and all data to reflect your new
As well as:
I trust that this is satisfactory, because to be honest, none of this Y to
K problem has made any sense to me. But I understand it is a global problem,
and our team is glad to help in any way possible. And what does the year 2000
have to do with it? Speaking of which, what do you think we ought to do next
year when the two digit year rolls over from 99 to 00?
- Return to top of the BCN Y2K home page.
- Return to the BCN home page.
- Please send any comments, additions or corrections about this Y2K
center page to: y2k.
- This information has been brought to you by the Boulder Community Network
(BCN). BCN is Boulder Colorado's non-profit sector ambassador to the world of
information technology and the Internet.
- If this information is of use to you, please consider making a
tax-deductable contribution to support BCN in the future.
See the contributions
- Revised '27-Jun-2002,10:20:22'
- URL of this page: http://bcn.boulder.co.us/y2k/y2kbhumm.htm
- Y2K Center Coordinator: E. Stiltner