Boulder Community Network
BCN Home Page |
What's New |
Last Update: January 17, 2000.
We survived! Now comes the fun part -
- Y2K Survivalist's To-Do List
- Find grocery store receipt for 10,000 packets of ramen noodles.
- Apologize to neighbors about the tripwire incident; offer to replace dog.
- Take up pork & beans skeet shooting.
- Gather recipes for Spam, dehydrated potatoes, and crow.
- Cancel subscription to Stockpilers Quarterly, but keep the free can opener.
- Convert weapons back to semi-auto.
- Pitch "1000 Ideas for Wheat Gluten" to Martha Stewart's people.
- Return 753 videos to Blockbuster.
- Water yard, one lousy gallon at a time.
- Prepare for the dreaded but little-known "Arbor Day Bug."
- Learn how to disarm a Claymore mine.
- Find the jerk who sold me all that dehydrated water.
- Convert my anti-Y2K-Bug tin-foil hat back into an anti-Katie-Couric-Mind-Control tin-foil hat.
- Make friends with the 6 billion other Y2K survivors.
- Return to top of the BCN Y2K home page.
- Return to the BCN home page.
- Please send any comments, additions or corrections about this Y2K
center page to: y2k.
- This information has been brought to you by the Boulder Community Network
(BCN). BCN is Boulder Colorado's non-profit sector ambassador to the world of
information technology and the Internet.
- If this information is of use to you, please consider making a
tax-deductable contribution to support BCN in the future.
See the contributions
- Revised '27-Jun-2002,10:20:22'
- URL of this page: http://bcn.boulder.co.us/y2k/y2kbhums.htm
- Y2K Center Coordinator: E. Stiltner