Boulder Community Network
BCN Home Page |
What's New |
Last Update: April 3, 1999
Boulder Community Y2K Registration Page
Reader Response Feedback Form
We want your feedback! For comments on the site, to volunteer your services
locally to help with some aspect of the Y2K problem, or to receive more
information about Y2k concerns, fill out and send the following reader
response form and someone will be in contact with you -
Please do fill out enough information for a staff member to contact you;
along with name and address, this is telephone and/or email for a fast
response. Be assured that any personal information that you supply here will
be distributed only to BCN staff working with the Boulder Y2K effort.
- For more and current information, contact the Y2K Telephone Hotline -
- Tel: 303/442-1016
Thank you for visiting the Boulder Community Network Y2K support site.
Please check here often for the latest information.
- Return to top of the BCN Y2K home page.
- Return to the BCN home page.
- Please send any comments, additions or corrections about this Y2K
center page to: y2k.
- This information has been brought to you by the Boulder Community Network
(BCN). BCN is Boulder, Colorado's non-profit sector ambassador to the world of
information technology and the Internet.
- If this information is of use to you, please consider making a
tax-deductable contribution to support BCN in the future.
See the contributions
- Revised '27-Jun-2002,10:20:22'
- URL of this page: http://bcn.boulder.co.us/y2k/y2kbsign.htm
- BCN/Y2K Center Coordinator: E. Stiltner