- Macintosh graphical interfaces at Longmont and Boulder libraries
- Library patron terminals (lynx interface) at 6 branches
- CU-line kiosks on University of Colorado campus
- Boulder Valley School District computers & dial-up lines
- Considering future options: Hotels and motels,
Social services agencies,
Bookstores, copy centers, pedestrian mall, supermarkets...
- Wanted: WWW clients better-adapted for kiosk use
- Security features: disable configuration changes
- Need client activity logs (not all usage is on BCN server....)
- Using Tickle applet for periodic cleanup on Macintosh
- Using "At Ease" for more general kiosk security - not totally secure....
- Free dial-up lines are slowly being rolled out