April 22 is Earth Day!
This annual event is a world-wide demonstration of concern for the environment. Here's a little on the history of Earth Day.
In honor of Earth Day 1996, the Boulder Energy Conservation Center along with EcoCycle, Global Response, and CU's Environmental Center is asking you to Act for the Earth!
Act for the Earth
- Your voice is needed on key environmental legislation.
- Read about specific issues and their current status.
Make Your Voice Heard
- Whom and Where and to Write:
Legislators, Interest Groups and Others
Kids for the Earth
- a Kid's View of the Initiatives
- What Kid Power Can Accomplish
Links to Related Sites: