|BASIN proudly acknowledges
and participation of our Contributors
In addition to volunteers from the Boulder Community Network who have contributed over 1000 hours to the BASIN project by the end of August, 1999, BASIN is proud of the many other contributors to this community service and learning effort. (Listing of the BCN TEAM is linked to here).
The BASIN project is funded by an USEPA EMPACT grant.
Principal BASIN Partners:
- City of Boulder - overall project coordination and monitoring data
- Enfo.com - Information Management System.
- Mark McCaffrey - Communications Component.
- University of Colorado Dept of Civil Environmental and Architectural Engineering - monitoring and analysis of residential water use and stormwater management.
- U.S. Geological Survey - coordination of monitoring and data translation.
Collaborative Partners include:
- Boulder Community Network
- Boulder County Healthy Communities Initiative
- Boulder County Health Department
- Boulder Creek Watershed Initiative
- Boulder Valley School District
- Colorado Division of Wildlife - River Watch Network
- Community Access Television
- University of Colorado - Environmental Center
- University of Colorado - Center for Life-Long Learning
- University of Colorado - Center for Geography Education