The BASIN project has been funded as a pilot project from the US
Environmental Protection Agency through the Environmental
Monitoring for Public Access and Community Tracking (EMPACT) program.
Volunteers from the Boulder Community Network have contributed over 1800 hours to the BASIN project by the end of December, 2000. BASIN is proud of the many other contributors to this community service and learning effort.
|BASIN proudly acknowledges
and participation of our Contributors
Principal BASIN Partners:
- City of Boulder - overall project coordination and monitoring data
- Enfo.com - Information Management System.
- Mark McCaffrey - Communications Component.
- University of Colorado Dept of Civil Environmental and Architectural Engineering - monitoring and analysis of residential water use and stormwater management.
- U.S. Geological Survey - coordination of monitoring and data translation.
Collaborative Partners include:
- Boulder Community Network
- Boulder County Healthy Communities Initiative (now know as the Boulder County Civic Forum)
- Boulder County Public Health
- Boulder Creek Watershed Initiative
- Boulder Valley School District
- Colorado Division of Wildlife - River Watch Network
- Community Access Television
- University of Colorado - Environmental Center
- University of Colorado - Center for Life-Long Learning
- University of Colorado - Center for Geography Education
The BASIN team extends deep appreciation
to all the volunteers who have helped on this project from BCN.
Following are the names of some of the volunteers who have offered their time, energy, creativity and feedback, helping to develop the BASIN website:
WEB DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE
Paul von Behren
Treasure Map Developer
RESOURCE DISCOVERY GROUP
Extra Special thanks to the BCN Staff:
Are we missing you? Let us know if you've participated with BASIN as a BCN Volunteer previously. Send us an email or call (303) 449-3955
The City of Boulder has been a primary participant in the BASIN project, both as the prime contractor to the EPA and though substantial personal contributions from numerous City employees, particularly from the City Public Works department. BASIN acknowledges the particular contributions and cooperation of the following City of Boulder employees: