The Cedar Mesa Project
Return to The Cedar Mesa Project Home Page.
Here are links to several pages of reviews about various
publications about Native Americans in general.
- Ancient Splendor of Prehistoric Cahokia, By Sidney Denny and Ernest Schusky
- In Search of the Spanish Trail, Santa Fe to Los Angeles, 1829 - 1848, By C. Gregory Crampton and Steven K. Madsen
- Kokopelli, The Making of an Icon, By Ekkehart Malotki
- Louisiana Prehistory; Louisiana Archeological Survey and Antiquities Commission, By Robert W. Neuman, Nancy W. Hawkins
- Man Corn, Cannibalism and Violence in the Prehistoric American Southwest,
By Christy G. Turner II and Jacqueline A. Turner
- Rock Art Symbols of the Greater Southwest, By Alex Patterson
- The Walum Olum or Red Record, The Migration Legend of the Delaware of Lanape People
- Wampum Belts and Peace Trees; An Account of George Morgan and Revolutionary Diplomacy with the Native Americans.
Return to Cedar Mesa home page.
- URL of this page:
- World Wide Web page by SCCS.
- Copyright ©1996, 2001 SCCS.