Rocky Mountain Environmental Health Association

How to Contact RMEHA

Return to RMEHA Home page>

We have three ways to contact us -

  1. Fill out the following Reader Response Form,
  2. Leave a telephone message, or
  3. Via post office mail.

Reader Response Form

For more information about any issues or questions raised by this web site, fill in the pertinent information in the following Reader Response Form and Send it.

*First Name:
*Last Name:
*State or Province:
*Postal/Zip code:

Any and all comments will be much appreciated,

Please do fill in fields marked with an asterisk(*). Otherwise, the form will not be sent.

In addition to timely announcements of Environmental Illness developments, the RMEHA email list is occasionally used for brief members-only personal or business advertisements, such as free clothing, safe household goods, or an MCS-safe house. These emails, perhaps several a month, are sent in background mode - i.e., email addresses are not disclosed - are limited to some 100 words in text format. Absolutely no attachments are sent to this email list. Business advertisements are charged $0.10 per word, with a maximum of 400 words, and are run only once unless reviewed by the Board.

Thank you for your response, and be assured any personal information you supply will not be distributed to anybody but RMEHA Board of Directors.

Telephone Contact:

To discuss Environmental Illness questions or issues, you are welcome to contact RMEHA. But please do consider, that RMEHA does not have any healthy housing, nor any listings of healthy housing. This is an area where you can probably handle the problem yourself, especially since this is an area where we need more and more people to speak out to the responsible authorities.

If you are dealing with commercial housing, contact the housing authority in your city and file a complaint about the filthy housing. If you are dealing with public housing, your city will have an office that deals with public housing issues. You need to be able to provide documentation of an environmental illness, and medical recognition of a disability if possible.

Do let us know how it goes.

Tel: 303/459-0180, Ernie, Vice President
Email: carylred[AT]msn.com, Caryl, President
Effective hours are 09:00 AM through 4:00 PM Mountain Time.

Via Post Office Mail -

Send a letter to -

Rocky Mountain Environmental Health Association
Box 181
Ward, Colorado

Follow the links below to learn more about RMEHA and Environmental Illness.

Books for EI's
Disability Resources
EMF Sensitivity
Environmental Illness
Frames Mode
Government Agencies
Health Organizations
Healthy Housing
Newsletter Links
Newsletter Titles
Pesticide Resources
Resources For EI's
Search RMEHA
Tobacco Smoke
Toxics Resources
Treatments for MCS
What's New

Revised '16-Dec-2017,13:32:38'